driver ati crash Realtek

Snaker snaker at sindominio.net
Fri Nov 12 21:24:16 UTC 2004

Buenas Paul Sladen, el 12 de Nov de 2004, a las 03:24 escribiste:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Snaker wrote:
>
> Hello Snaker,
>
> > I have Acer Aspire 1601LC laptop with ATI Radeon Mobility 9000, when i
> > use ati (or vesa) free driver (xfree and xorg) the network card (Realtek
> > 8139) crash becouse kernel disable the IRQ of network card
>
> Could you describe the ''disables the IRQ of the network card'' bit in more
> detail?
>
> When does this occur?

When the X server is launched

> Have you tried removing 'modprobe -r 8139too' the driver and reloading it
> 'modprobe 8139too' ?

yes, this only run once i had killed X server

> (Also, I can't see the attachment you mentioned.)

I sent this in another mail, sorry

--
http://snaker.ath.cx
Clave GnuPG:
jabber-id:snaker at wh2001.sindominio.net
No esperes a tener que pagar por MSN-messenger pasate a jabber
http://www.jabberes.org/node/view/30