Fatal error on shutdown

Bryan Pizzuti bpizzuti at optonline.net
Fri Nov 12 20:30:13 UTC 2004

Well, so far it's repeatable...twice as a matter of fact. I'll keep playing
around, see if I can get it to go away or something...not sure what made it
start erroring in the first place, but it's done it 2 shutdowns in a row.
Didn't used to. ;) I can get around it though...I'm MUCH more worried about
what's causing GNOME to not allow manual additions to the Applications menu.