driver ati crash Realtek

Snaker snaker at sindominio.net
Fri Nov 12 14:27:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have Acer Aspire 1601LC laptop with ATI Radeon Mobility 9000, when i
use ati (or vesa) free driver (xfree and xorg) the network card
(Realtek 8139) crash becouse kernel disable the IRQ of network card
but if i use fglrx driver then all run correctly.
Before I used debian with free driver and i didnt have problems
attach syslog trace and lspci -v of VGA and network card

anybody have idea? Thanks ;)

--
http://snaker.ath.cx
Clave GnuPG:
jabber-id:snaker at wh2001.sindominio.net
No esperes a tener que pagar por MSN-messenger pasate a jabber
http://www.jabberes.org/node/view/30