Installing ubuntu on mac

steve scalvin at nventure.com
Fri Nov 12 03:50:22 UTC 2004

I've got Ubuntu (following hoary) installed on a imac 350mhz and it runs
great. I could never get the partitioning right for creating a duel boot
environment, so Ubuntu is all I have on it. I managed to get Yellow Dog
in a dual boot setup, but it's a mac specific distro. One of these days
I hope there is a non-geek gui installer that will do this without
asking too many questions, and works. Good luck, maybe with your success
I'll give it a go on my PBG4.

steve