What programs will be updated in in warty?

Derek Meister derek at meisterplanet.com
Wed Nov 10 21:54:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 22:07 +0100, Eric Feliksik wrote:
> Only security updates will be applied; no fancy new-versions updates.
> For installing new versions of your software manually, please read
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/faq/newer-versions .
> Eric

Will the text at that link be updated with information on how to do so
once those updated packages are available?

Right now, all it says is "Soon after the Warty release, updated
packages will be available in our development branch on an ongoing
basis, similar to the pace of Debian unstable." which is pretty sparse
for those of us looking to do so, but unaware of the specific mechanics
of making it possible for our actual installations.