ubuntu for novices

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Wed Nov 10 00:51:08 UTC 2004

I was very suspicious about resizeing my Windows partition when I first
installed SuSE 9.0 pro as I wasn't too sure whether I might loose my
data or not and as far as I know a data loss can not be fully excluded.
Although IMHO the resize is a very important option to make switchers'
lifes easier, however, this matter needs to be handles with a great
amount of care. (otherwise some might end up claiming that Linux erased
all their personal data..)

christoph