vim

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:59:59 UTC 2004

My guess is that "kde" is a metapackage that depends on kvim, kvim
depends on vim, therefore your kde metapackage get's removed.  The
rest of kde is still there so don't worry.

It's like removing evolution-exchange and you get ubuntu-desktop
removed, that's also just a metapackage and safe to remove.

/Erik