ssh

Jack Hudson jhudson at tconline.net
Tue Nov 9 00:55:38 UTC 2004

Hi I hope this is the proper place for this question. After coming from
SuSE and KDE I got used to transferring files between my machines on my
local lan behind a firewall/router using a program call fish via a web
browser.
My question is this, is there something similar in gnome?
Question 2: I can sftp from my Ubuntu box to my SuSE box but cannot sftp
from my SuSE box or another Ubuntu box. How would I open the ports on my
Ubunt boxes to do this, or a simpler way, perhaps.
Thanks: Ubuntu Rocks

---