(OT?) Asus A7N8X and Ubuntu happy together?

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 00:41:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:09:36 +0200, Ari Torhamo <ari.torhamo at luukku.com> wrote:

> I've been thinking of recommending Asus A7N8X-X and Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe

I use the deluxe board.. and I don't have a single problem with it
other than the onboard sound.
The nvidia driver support mostly sucks for it so I just stuck in a
soundblaster live and I no longer have any issue's.
I don't have any problem with the sata side of it, but I don't have a
sata device so that chipset is not really in use.
If you have any more questions just ask away :-)

--
" So let us then try to climb the mountain, not by stepping on what is
below us, but to pull us up at what is above us, for my part at the