Ubuntu 4.10 Pressed CDs Status and Last Call

Jan Morén jan.moren at lucs.lu.se
Tue Nov 9 00:12:10 UTC 2004

mån 2004-11-08 klockan 18:40 -0500 skrev Benj. Mako Hill:
> Greetings,
> If you would like to order CDs or if you would like to check to see if
> we have processed your order (we unfortunately cannot track individual
> shipments), you can log in to the Ubuntu CD Distribution database
> here:
>
>   http://shipit.ubunutlinux.org

And if you _really_ like to see the order page, this alternative link
will work even better:

http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden