Real Player or Helix Player on Warty?

Lex Hider Lex.Hider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 05:41:23 UTC 2004

I found one way to install Realplayer 10.

I downloaded the rpm for RealPlayer10, then ran "sudo alien --to-deb
realplayer_10.0.0.297-20040731_i386.deb".

This gives me a deb file that I install with dpkg.
The related files all go into /usr/local

It's working fine for me.

I don't know anything about the browser stuff.

Lex.