Opening file with jgrasp

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 8 02:55:00 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm taking a java programming class and we are using the JGrasp
development environment. My question is that I set Jgrasp as the
preferred application through the properties of the .java files and
when I double click the java files nothing opens. I even right click
the icon and tell it to open with "jgrasp", no luck. From the command
line it's as easy as jgrasp  filename.  I've tried pointing the opener
to it's syslink and it's executable. Niether work. Has anyone had
similar problems and found a way to overcome them.

Thanks.

romeotheriault at fastmail.fm