Thunderbird 0.9 for Ubuntu?

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Mon Nov 8 00:26:18 UTC 2004

I don't quite get what you mean with "install". I just downloaded the
Thunderbird package and unzipped it to /opt. Then run ./thunderbird and
there it was?! Is that all?

Concerning the links you mean you did a ln and pointed the "plugins"
folder in /opt/firefox to /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins...

Just seems a bit too easy as I'm used to the ./configure, make,
make-install way of installing things to linux ;)

Christoph