Well, it was fun while it lasted...

Alf Eaton a at pmbrowser.info
Sun Nov 7 23:18:36 UTC 2004

I haven't had any trouble using the newsreader Pan on Ubuntu (hoary
distribution). I'm also able to add launchers to the Applications menu
without any problems, as far as I can tell. You could try and edit the
menu another way by going to the special address applications:/// -
http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head
-17eca0f11b06e5e4489700e0d0ce4e3f5a07090e

alf.