Thunderbird 0.9 for Ubuntu?

zerohalo ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Nov 7 22:29:45 UTC 2004

Thanks. I tried that and thunderbird loads, but it doesn't seem to find
any of my current settings (under ~/.thunderbird) which point to my
current profile. It starts me up blank. Did it do the same for you? I
know I could do thunderbird -P to fire up the profile manager, but it
seems that it should be detecting my current settings? Or, is having
two versions of thunderbird installed (I still have the 8.2 Ubuntu
release installed) a problem? Doesn't seem like it should be as I
didn't "install" 0.9 but just copied it to opt and made a link.

--
zerohalo