mounted disk permission

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 7 20:01:30 UTC 2004

Hi, I have a few different partitions on my hard-disk that I have
Ubuntu mount on boot. I put the partitions in fstab. But unfortunately
they require me to be root to browse them. Since I'm trying to follow
good procedures I don't want to log in as root all the time and it's a
pain to sudo everytime that I need to use them. I use them all the
time. How can I change the permissions or owner of them so I can just
log in and have access to them.   Thanks