ATI/fglrx 3D acceleration troubles...

mattyh ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Nov 7 15:49:33 UTC 2004

I went through the Wiki and ended up in the same place you are, so I
went ahead and ran fglrxconfig, and I accepted efaults for the most
part except for where it is obvious you need to do things like select
resolutions and stuff like that (who wants just 640x480  :grin:)  The
one place I selected differently was when it asks about external
agpgart, I select use external, and then on the next one about locked
pages I can't remember if I accepted the default or not, but I think I
selected the opposite, try either or and then restart to see if it
works.  Good luck.

--
mattyh