Shuttle AMD 64 system with PN11 Wifi

Andy Main ubuntu at chicken-farm.co.uk
Sun Nov 7 13:19:48 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 12:56 -0500, David Coventry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just bought a brand new Shuttle with AMD64 and usb PN11 Wireless LAN module.
>
> Any tips on how to get the Wireless to work?

IIRC that is a wlan-ng chipset connected via USB.  I did a search on
this very recently as I was thinking of using either the PN11 or PN15
with my amd64 shuttle. PN15 was being worked on (prism-54 USB driver),
and I think that the PN11 was a little iffy.

Please do get back to the list (or me) if you get it working however.  I
would really like to know.

Andy.