Flash problems

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:22:05 GMT 2004

I found out what was causing flashplayer to crash my browser and it
turned out to be nothing to do with Warty/Hoary :) I also had mplayer
and mplayerplug_in installed for playing streaming video. After
removing the mplayerplug_in I could use flashplayer to play supported
clips without crashing the browser. It's a pitty the two plugins are
not playing nice together as the mplayerplug_in offered the best
integration into mozilla that I've seen.