Laptop Suspend to Ram - Bringing Wifi back up?

Chris Turner chris at ccturner.net
Sun Nov 7 00:12:31 UTC 2004

Thanks Tod,

I tried your suggestion but alas the wireless connection would not come
back up.
In the end I stumbled on some info on how Debian works with network
settings and tried popping "ifup eth1" at the end of my script and now
it comes up straight away.
Hope this may be of help to anyone else playing with this.

Warm regards,

Chris