WPA (PSK) in Ubuntu

kingnubian ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sat Nov 6 23:02:41 UTC 2004

AndersAA Wrote:
> I have this working very well on my laptop.
>
> Personally I had a script that compiled madwifi-cvs with wpa support,
> wpa_supplicant and installed it in gentoo, so I just moved that to
> ubuntu.
>
> If you google madwifi, I think they have a wiki or something with a
> tutorial, my laptop isn't here now, but if there is interest in it I'll
> dig up that script.

Dig it up please with the steps outlined. It would be very appreciated.
A mini HOWTO would also be welcomed.

Anyone else with thier own methods or ways to get this working don't
hesitate to post please. My D-Link DWL-G520 (Atheros) will be here in a
few days, replacing a TI 111 based nic, and Ubuntu will go live right
after.

--
kingnubian