Evolution pains

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 5 17:29:38 UTC 2004

Thanks for pointing that one out.

I followed the intrctions in Evolution's help page and it said to do
something else.

Gill

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell