mount audio CD

Bo Rosén brosen at bredband.net
Thu Nov 4 10:15:17 UTC 2004

tor 2004-11-04 klockan 22:31 +1300 skrev Christoph Georgi:

> Anyway, is there still a possibility to rip/listen to the CD?

Is this an enhanced audio cd? I've never had one of those but after a
quick google it looks like they can be trouble. As far as I can tell,
linux would normally be able to play the tracks but might have trouble
with the data section.

You could try to mount it with' mount -t 9660 /media/cdrom' to get to
the data. But I've no idea how to get to the music. You could try
unmounting it 'umount /media/cdrom' if Ubuntu mounted it automatically.

Hopefully someone can give you better advice than I

Good luck,
		Bo

--
Bo Rosén <brosen at bredband.net>