multisync

Ross D smoothrt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 02:34:35 UTC 2004

I wanted to install and try out multisync (so I can try the SYNCE
plugin so I can sync my PocketPC PDA), but there website has only CVS
snapshots and SUSE rpm's.  Is there a repository I can add in synaptic
or another place where I can find deb packages for this.  I am runing
Ubuntu AMD64, so is it even possible to run multisync and/or the synce
plugin with this system?  If anybody has had experience and tried this
with ubuntu or debian's amd64 port, any help would be appreciated.

Ross