Mono on AMD 64?

Kalle Svensson kalle at juckapan.org
Mon Nov 1 23:49:40 UTC 2004

Hi!

I'm a happy warty amd64 user.  Now, I'm getting a bit curious about
the new, cool GNOME/Mono apps like Tomboy and Muine.  Since these apps
seem to be available in universe or from getsweaaa for i386, I wonder
if there is a third-party repository with this stuff for amd64?

Since Google didn't turn up anything obvious, I've tried to build the
source packages from universe.  Sadly I haven't had much success.
After getting mono, mono-common, mono-mint and mono-utils to build,
I'm now stumped by the fact that mcs build-depends on mono-mcs.  Any
pointers on how to build the mono packages from source would also be
appreciated (I may have missed something obvious here).

Peace,
  Kalle
--
http://juckapan.org/~kalle/