wxPython

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:37:18 UTC 2004

To answer part of my own question on this, I see that wxPython 2.4 is
already installed. Anyone using wxPython 2.5.*? Can you give me a
pointer on where to find some pre-built .deb? I tried recompiling
myself, but have so far failed miserably. It keeps complaining about
missing libs that are clearly here already (even the *-dev versions),
so I'm trying to save a bit of hassle...