K3B

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 28 04:43:37 UTC 2004

Le mardi 28 décembre 2004 à 05:22 +0100, Oliver Grawert a écrit :
> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 28.12.2004, 05:06 +0100 schrieb Vincent Trouilliez:
> > But that didn't change anything. K3B behaved just like it did when I
> > installed it without Kcontrol.
> i didnt mean you should install k3b (since you already did), but the
> howto answers your question about ~/.ICEAuthority, sorry if i wasnt
> clear enough there.
>
> ciao
> 	oli

Yes, I misunderstoo your post it seems.... ah well... ;o)

I will stop working on K3B, and rather concentrate on GnomeBaker.
It seems that it might be easier to fix, and it's a nice Gnome app, so
it's worth spending some time trying to get it working.

Apparently it's having problems with "mkisofs" when creating the CD
image.  It seems that mkisofs is an alpha release. How come Ubuntu put
an alpha releaser in Warty, that's supposed to be stable ?

So I (temporarily) enabled the Hoary repositories, hoping to find a
newer, and stable release of mkisofs, but sadly it seems there is no
mkisofs at all in there, so I am stuck with the Warty version. :o(

Vince