Web Space Anyone?

Chua Wen Kiat jiyuu0 at kitech.com.my
Mon Dec 27 04:37:59 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the input... The guide was not written for newbies but more
for users who had tried Linux before. I think the doc team is working on
a newbie guide.

Other than outdated links for applications (which i'm correcting it...),
most of the things there seems to work for me. I'm no expert, but if you
are kind enough to let me know what's the errors, I would definitely
correct it

Some minor updates should be up tonight...

Best Regards,
Chua Wen Kiat