Installing Ubuntu errors

Thomas Kaiser thomas at kaiser.linux-site.net
Mon Dec 27 02:04:55 UTC 2004

This is my menu.lst:
# This entry automatically added by the Debian installer for a non-linux
OS
# on /dev/hda1
title		Windows NT/2000/XP
root		(hd0,0)
savedefault
makeactive
chainloader	+1

My NT is the first partition on the first disk. I think you have to
change the root option e.g. first partion on second disk
root		(hd1,0)

Regards, Thomas