D-Link DSL-504T ADSL Router

David Bell edos at hurlehouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Dec 25 07:23:46 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I installed Ubuntu (dual boot WinXP)on my ACER lap-top today but,
although the install went well, I found that my etho-connected router
worked well initially but then became very tempremental.  Sometimes I
could reach an URL or collect mail, other times not.  The adsl
connection was fine, no problems there and the router works fine with WinXP.

Has anyone had a similar experience?  If I use a Creative router - no
problems!

Best wishes

David Bell