python2.3-gnome2: The latest version of python-gnome2 is missingthe gtkhtml module

Nano ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Dec 23 09:52:42 UTC 2004

mattisking Wrote:
> Hmm. Installing python2.3-gnome2-extras isn't helping me. gDesklets
> itself runs but none of the sensors/displays will run... all
> complaining about gtkhtml2 not being found. As of today the latest
> versions of these packages are 2.9.1.
Same here:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/gdesklets/factory/DisplayFactory.py", line 99, in
create_display
dsp.new_child(childtype, settings, children)
File "/usr/share/gdesklets/display/Display.py", line 219, in
new_child
import targetregistry
File "/usr/share/gdesklets/display/targetregistry.py", line 18, in ?
from TargetHTML          import TargetHTML
File "/usr/share/gdesklets/display/TargetHTML.py", line 6, in ?
import gtkhtml2
ImportError: No module named gtkhtml2

--
Nano