Can't unmount USB volume

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Wed Dec 22 03:05:48 UTC 2004

Nathan Howell wrote:
> * Chuck Vose <vosechu at gmail.com> [2004-12-21 01:42]:
>
>>Maybe this can be one of my projects, figuring out why fam takes so
>>long on certain things. Seems like fam should take more than a second
>>to index a 64Mb pendrive eh?
>

> Fam has already been replaced by gamin in hoary.
>
> Nathan

gamin is in universe.  Can I remove fam and install gamin in Warty?
Would that solve the problem of the unmountable USB thumb drive?

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher
ed at fletcher.ca

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?  -  Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)