Ubuntu & the underdeveloped world

Shango Oluwa shango at mewe.org.uk
Mon Dec 20 16:31:58 UTC 2004

I have opened a thread 'Politics and GNU/Linux' on the Sounder list:

http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/sounder/2004-December/thread.html

if you want to subscribe then follow:

The issues under discussion in the present thread are vital, but have
departed from user-list specifications...

See you all in Sounder!

Regards,
Shango