sit0: no wireless extensions

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Mon Dec 20 16:06:39 UTC 2004

> Yes its a lingksys WPC54G
>

>From what I've read the WPC54G is not linux supported.
However, linuxant.com has product that is reported to work.
I believe they have a trial version, so you can test before buying.
I allows you to use the Windows driver on
It's not expensive. I used one of their products to get a laptop modem
working a few years back, and it worked great. Cost me about $14.00 US.

You can also look into the free ndswrapper, which does the same thing.
I'm not sure if if works with this card or not. Google for ndswrapper and
WPC54G and see what you can find.

Or if the card is new, return it for a supported card.
I've had good luck with Netgear, but google for supported cards before
buying.

Gookluck

--
Kevin C. Smith