Oldest ubuntu user?

Travis Newman panickedthumb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 19:07:54 UTC 2004

> 18 and on the list :)
>
> Maxi

23 here, so I'm way out of the contest for youngest or oldest... I'm
pretty sure I've seen some people on the forums that are 13 or 14.
That's probably the youngest I've seen, though I could be wrong. My
soon-to-be-brother-in-law (aka my fiancee's brother) is planning on
raising his son on Linux, and he's interested in Debian and Ubuntu
since I've been talking about it, so when he gets the cognitive
capacity to use a computer, he may end up being the youngest :)