Mounting an external HDD

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:31:18 UTC 2004

Thanks, Kent. You wrote:

Try looking in the Disks dialog under Computer>System Settings (under
Warty, System>System Settings under Hoary).  It should list all the
disks connected to the system, and you can then click the partitions
tab to see what the device name is.

-- Maybe it's just me, but on my Warty system there is no "Computer ->
System Settings", only "System Configuration" and there is no Disks
dialog there. There is a "Disks" menu item under "Computer", but no
partition tab in there. So I'm a bit lost?

--
"Impossible is nothing."