Applications in next Ubuntu

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 15 15:24:48 UTC 2004

> That's indeed another good option - can't one just drag the icon to the
> trash? That's what i'd expect as an old-time Mac user.
>
>  Cheers RalfD

Did that also automatically un-install the corresponding program from
the system ? If it did, then that was brilliant ! :o)

I have always liked Mac anyways, well the beige tower G3 in
particular...
Now that these are cheap, I am seriously considering getting one from
Ebay, especially as I am now using Linux and Ubuntu apparently also
works fine on Mac, and G3 in particular. So I guess the time has come to
realise my dreams... :-)
The only thing that put me off a littel bit, is the mouse that have only
one button. I am really used to right clicking objects to get a
local/contextual little menu.
Maybe modern Mac have 2 buttons nw, I don't know...

Regards,

Vince