(Hoary) Places Menu

Kirtis Bakalarczyk kirtis.bakalarczyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 04:27:08 UTC 2004

Greetings!

I just did a dist-upgrade on my hoary system recently and was
pleasantly surprised to see that my menus are (mostly) back the way
they were.  However, in the new 'Places' menu I have entries for
folders that no longer exist.

I assume that this information coming from the filechooser's
favourites and that these are probably old favourites that I had
before, which leads me to my question:  Does anyone know how to clear
the favourites list completely?

Thanks,

KIRT
--
Q:      "What is the burning question on the mind of every dyslexic
        existentialist?"