Viruses from ubuntu list

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Thu Dec 9 18:11:33 UTC 2004

here's a url that may be of use to you, sir.

you can UNSUBSCRIBE there.

~out--have a great life, dude.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com]On Behalf Of Michael Dean
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:17 AM
To: Duncan Anderson
Cc: Ubuntu User's List
Subject: Re: Viruses from ubuntu list

I too am getting very vexed by my inability to get OFF these silly
chatty lists, which are in DIRE NEED for a moderator AND greater
organization.  This is worse than my kindergarten chess class.  Viruses
are another nuisance -- but it is not windows fault -- it is silly
people's fault, who are careless.  I mark all ubuntu stuff as SPAM, but
it just keeps going on and on, like a berserk bunny.