Viruses from ubuntu list

Duncan Anderson duncangareth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 13:33:11 UTC 2004

Hello Everybody

Ever since I joined this list I have been receiving these irritating
little Windows viruses. The last one I received was from
"info at gs1.ubuntuforums.org". This leads me to believe that these are
coming from someone on the list. If anyone on the list is using M$oft to
access the internet, then they only have themselves to blame for picking
up stupid email spamming viruses. It is rather irritating to keep
receiving them even though I have no fear of the stupid things because I
don't allow any of my systems to access the net via M$oft. If any of the
list members are using M$oft, please get a virus checker or something,
or, even better, lose the Windoze.

cheers
Duncan