Problems with courier font

Loptr Chaote loptr.chaote at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:59:54 UTC 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:51:42 -0500, Derek Meister
<derek at meisterplanet.com> wrote:
> If I bring up the Font Preferences, and then try to select Courier from
> the list, it's not rendered there either, unlike all the other fonts:
>
> Suggestions?

>From what I can see this looks like a corrupt, have you tried
reinstalling the package containing the fonts? I don't have "Courier"
on my Warty system, only the "Courier, 10 pitch"-files. And as you can
see, the Courier-file doesn't even render a correct preview.

Perhaps the truetype handling is broken, unless reinstall of the font
package solves it?

Just tossing ideas..

-L.C