Ubuntu KDE

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Tue Dec 7 21:19:47 UTC 2004

as usual when these this prod vs that prod starts it sounds like small
children arguing about whose toy is the best. if kde is available to use
and the user has the "how-to" to get it done, whats the problem.

this is a linux list and linus IS ALL ABOUT flexibility and variety amongst
tools.

whatever tools exist in a distro should be available to all who want to use it.

again lets get over ourselves.

i personally dont care which ide is there as both will be gone some day and
the users of that not-too-distant future will think that ALL the current IDE's
are crap.

so take it easy and use what you like thats in the grab bag.

geeesh....its getting to be like watching kindergarten kids arguing.

i didnt know one could get a headache reading e-mail but i've learned (keyword here, folks)
that anything possible.

CUT IT OUT - can we discuss something that resembles a technical problem.

~out,
piranha