Multisync packages for hoary

Kjetil Thuen Kjetil.Thuen at broadpark.no
Tue Dec 7 20:03:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 19:18 +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I took another stab at hoary and managed to build multisync packages for
> it with only minor modifications to the build process. As I don't have a
> full hoary system available, I have not tested the binaries at all, so
> I welcome other people to do it and report back here :)

I tried the evolution 2 and the IrMC bluetooth plugins with a Siemens
S55 phone. Synced contacts and calendar. Worked perfectly. There was
quite a lot to sync in both directions as I have not been able to sync
since using Evolution 2. No dupes and no missing records discovered.

Thanks for making these packages. It is appreciated.

--
Kjetil