more ppc questions

altern enrike at altern.org
Mon Dec 6 13:34:46 UTC 2004

> So I would recommend reformatting the "data" partition to something like
> hfs, hfs+, or even fat32 since both OS X and Ubuntu will be able to
> access those filesystems.  If you go into Disk Utility in OS X you might
> be able to turn off journalling (con registro) for your OS X partition.

on top of  all this that i mention on the previous email (sorry the
subject of the mesage was "RE :UB" or something like that, i have
problems with my email server and i have to do stupid things to send
emails ) .. ok so on top of all the mac disk utility only lets me format
on ext2 as far as i remember, no hfs or hfs+ at all.
should i them format all my partitions (but the osx) as ext2? should i
do it on linux maybe?

what would happen if i install osx after having installed Ubuntu? would
this be a problem?

something else : is there any way to teach ubuntu to read mac formated
partitions?

many thanks once again

--
enrike