[Hoary] evolution + multisync

Wander Boessenkool wander at tomaatnet.nl
Sat Dec 4 22:04:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 16:22 -0500, webwalker wrote:

<snip>

> Chris Jones Wrote:
> Please DO pass those instructions on! I've been waiting for two years
> for synce and multisync to grow up so I can get an ipaq running with
> evolution. I dropped off to use a palm for a year, but it's driving me
> nuts. If I can get back the superior hand writing recognition of a PPC
> and be able to sync with my EVO2 addrs/cal/etc, I'll be the happiest
> man alive. I might even pay a bounty!

I've managed to create some packages from the source in hoary, it
required tweaking a config file to point to some newer libraries ;-)

Being the kind soul that I am I've put up a repository for you to use,
just add

deb http://home.casema.nl/w.boessenkool/multisync/ ./

to your sources.list, apt-get update and apt-get install multisync
libmultisync-plugin-all

Please drop me a line if it works for you.

P.S. I am probably _not_ going to maintain this repository, as hoary
will probably include a binary version in the future.

P.P.S. Any hoary developers out there, drop me a line and I'll send you
the modified multisync-0.82/plugins/evolution2_sync/configure

--
Indien u de inhoud van dit bericht reeds vergeten bent,