Server behaviour in Nautilus

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Fri Dec 3 10:03:25 UTC 2004

<quote who="MatthewMetzger">

> However, it would be great if we could use this nautilus ftp functionality
> in the open dialog of most programs. I use Bluefish for html editing and
> it would be very helpful if I could open a file in bluefish directly from
> an ftp server.

Bluefish probably needs to be patched to use gnome-vfs. With that, and the
new GtkFileChooser, seamless network storage works very nicely.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in MatarĂ³, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

    "Mr Hunt also admits he does not like the expression 'diddly squat',
     though he will not be ruling it to be unparliamentary." - ABC News
                                   Online