Proposal - Ubuntu "Pen Pals"

Brian Puccio brian at brianpuccio.net
Wed Dec 1 00:40:14 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 09:44 -0500, Will Backman wrote:
> In the spirit of Ubuntu, perhaps users could also become Ubuntu "pen
> pals", although it this case, it would be e-mail.  Two users would e-
> mail directly as they go through the fun journey of learning and using
> Ubuntu linux.  It would be best of the two people were from very
> different parts of the world.  Learn Ubuntu linux, learn about another
> culture.

Or, maybe look at it from blogger's perspective and start a planet such
as GNOME planet, Debian planet, etc.  I subscribe to all of those RSS
feeds.  Why not a http://planet.ubuntu.com/ considering I already know
of Jeff's blog:

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/blog/

Instead of limiting it to developers, include users as well.

(I also found his answers to Fernando's questions the other day quite
funnny)