[ubuntu-us] Stepped Down

Aaron Toponce atoponce at ubuntu.com
Tue May 19 22:54:18 BST 2009

As a few of you are probably aware, I have stepped down from my
responsibilities as helping to lead and guide the Ubuntu US Mentoring
Teams Project. However, nothing was really deemed "official", thus the
reason for this email.

I need to step down for personal reasons. My family is growing, and
becoming more demanding, and I just don't have the time to dedicate to
it. I'm still leading the Utah team, but a replacement will likely be
found soon.

Don't misunderstand- I'm not leaving for any reason related to Ubuntu at
all. I will still have my 'UBUNTU' vanity plates on my car and my circle
of friends VISA debit card. My evenings just aren't what they used to be
two years ago, so rather than drag the team behind, I've stepped down.

Lyz Krumbach (pleia2) is leading the project along with John Crawford
(johnc4510) and Dan Trevino (dantalizing),and I have full faith in their
capabilities. If you need to get a hold of me, you can find me in
#ubuntu-us-ut or on XMPP.

I wish the team all the best of luck! Thanks for a wonderful 2+ years.

--
 ,-O  Aaron Toponce
O   } Ubuntu Member