[ubuntu-us] Attending SELF on Saturday?

jimmy harris.jimmy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:00:24 BST 2009

For all going and to rub it in (for Dan) yours truly will be DJing the
SELF after party. Sorry Dan I won't be able to fulfill your Celine Dion
requests since you won't be there. I think that I will be DJing the pre
party to boot. Might not be as fun as karaoke at UDS Karmic but I'll
try. Hmmm, pykaraoke is a possibility.

Can't wait to meet you all from other LoCos that will be going :)

Jimmy (pak33m)