[ubuntu-us] Congratulations to the New York Team on Approval!

Charles Profitt indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 02:01:10 BST 2009

Elizabeth:

Thanks for the congratulations. The many members of the NY State LoCo
team have done an excellent job supporting FOSS and Ubuntu over the
years. I, as the VP of the Team, would like to let the list know that
the team members are absolutely fantastic folks who have worked very
hard in the last 18 months to focus and document their activities.

Lets go New York State -- onward and upward!!